SDCM started operations in 2010 and to date has performed the following works:
- Servicios Tecnológicos Marítimos, S. de R.L. Of C.V. Execution of a marketing plan for the Ship Ship “Gulf of Roses”. (2010)
- Adriatic Marine, Ltd. based in the United States of America. Execution of the project of commercialization and co-investment in Mexico, through a boat. (2010)
- Compañía Inversora Corporativa, S.A. de C.V. Leader consultant in the accomplishment of a co-investment in a Mexican shipping company, (2010-11)
- SAAM Remolques, S.A. Of C.V., Advice on the transfer of the “Independencia” platform. (2010)
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG), a North American shipping company.
Consultancy for business plan, analysis and development of an international public tender for Pemex Exploración y Producción, for floating storage service, loading and unloading of crude oil in Mexico, using a 135,000 TPM (FSO) tanker. (2012)
- Dirección General de Marina Mercante (SCT). API Lázaro Cárdenas.
Consultancy for the development of a Strategic Plan focused on the strategies to be followed for the promotion and development of the Mexican merchant marine. (2012)
- Elaboration of a study on investment opportunities in the offshore maritime industry in Mexico, for an American public investment fund. (2013)
- Foreign shipping company with services in bulk traffic to Mexico contract us to prepare a prospectus and obtain financing to acquire two ships. (2013)
- Advisory to a Mexican company in the analysis, evaluation and negotiation of a joint investment with a European company to acquire and operate marine drilling platforms in Mexico (2014).
- Advisory to a local shipping company for the analysis, evaluation and documentation of an alleged fraud in the law in coordination with a prestigious law firm (2014 to date).
- Grupo Empresarial Mexicano contracted us to venture into the offshore Mexican oil industry through the joint venture in naval artifacts that took place in 2014 and that we continue to advise until the beginning of a lease agreement that is estimated in 2017.
- Valuation of a foreign shipping company with services in high traffic of chemical products towards Mexico with the intention of capitalizing the same with new partners (2015)
- Advice to a Mexican company in the analysis, evaluation and negotiation of a joint investment with a European company to co-invest in an FPSO in Mexico (2013-15).
- For local storage company we carry out the analysis and development of a project for the storage, maritime and port logistics distribution for the export of non-ferrous mineral products in bulk. (2015)
- Local shipping group mandated us to analyze the investment, find strategic partner and elaborate the tender for the towing service tender in Mexican ports. (2016)
- Advising a local drilling company to finance a guaranteed loan with payment of capital at the end of the 5-year period. (2016)
- Project management for a Mexican business group interested in entering the industry of soil remediation, spill containment, recovery and recycling of hydrocarbons. (2015-16). Canceled due to lack of viability.
- Support in the management and processing of a national company distributing diamagnetic anti-fouling catalysts, to develop tests in Pemex production facilities. (2015-2016).
- Mandated by investment group to develop project and submit tender in the telecommunications sector. (2015-16).
- Co advisors in debt restructuring of Mexican drilling group. (2015-2016)
Mandate for market analysis and economic feasibility for investment in a shipyard for the construction and maintenance of smaller vessels. 2017
- Engagement by an engineering company for the management of a service contract consisting of the installation and maintenance of an automated drainage system for crude oil tanks at Pemex refineries. 2017
- Contracting by a Mexican agroindustrial company for the maritime transport of bulk agricultural cereals to South America. 2017.